10 Things You Need To Know About Ken And Anita Corsini
Meet Ken and Anita Corsini. These real estate experts are crushing it in one of the most competitive markets.
Together, the two have flipped tons of houses and have become familiar faces at Clever Investor.
The Clever Investor team has enjoyed their time getting to know Ken, Anita and their kids and we think it’s time for you to get to know them too.
Here are ten things to know about Ken and Anita Corsini:
1. Ken and Anita have bought and sold over 700 houses in Atlanta since starting their business called Red Barn Homes in 2005
2. Ken has a Bachelors in Risk Management from the University of Georgia, and a Masters in Building Construction from Georgia Tech
3. Anita has a Bachelors in Mathematics from the University of Georgia and a Masters in Mathematics Education from Georgia State University
4. Ken and Anita are college sweethearts and have been married for 17 years
5. Ken and Anita are parents to three wonderful children and occasionally you can catch their kids at a job site
6. When he’s not flipping houses, Ken is often speaking at real estate investing events across the country or hosting his own real estate investing podcast - The Deal Farm
7. Before getting her real estate license, Anita was a high school math teacher
8. After five years in the corporate world, Ken decided it was time to put his entrepreneurial and real estate skills to test
9. When working on properties, Ken puts his construction skills to work and handles all the construction decisions
10. Fun fact! During a project, Ken was asked to handle a color decision and the house quickly became known as the “Kermit House.” That didn’t go so well jokingly speaking. Now, Anita handles all the design decisions when working on properties.
Cody and the Clever Investor team have all enjoyed working with Ken and Anita. We’re very excited to see where this partnership takes us...possibly some big things in 2019?
To stay up to date on all things real estate investing and new trainings coming out in 2019 make sure you like our Facebook page!